Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome, 2012!


It has been such a nice holiday season. And New Year's weekend was just perfect: dinner on NYE with family, ringing in the new year with great friends, and a brunch this morning.

2011 was a pretty great year. I made some goals last year and thought I would write about how they went, in case you were interested:) but mostly for my own documentation:

//I became a certified personal trainer + expanded my Pilates clientele base as well.


//Patrick graduated from nursing school + it was truly the first time since Patrick and I have been married where we both were able to work at jobs that we are just in love with (how much does that improve everyone's moods?...it's amazing!)

//I ran a marathon (+ another half!)


//I read more classics (Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, Cannery Row by Steinbeck, Intruder in the Dust by Faulkner, and Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis). I wanted to read more non-fiction, but didn't get around to it:)


//I took a class through my church on how to understand the Bible better.

//Patrick and I started eating healthier (lots more fruits and veggies). What a difference in the way we both feel!


//I traveled a little: Lexington in January, St. Louis and Chicago in June for a wedding and also for our anniversary, San Francisco in October, and Cleveland in December.

How was your 2011? I'm looking forward to a fresh new year ahead full of new goals and new experiences. All the best to you and enjoy your day tomorrow if it's a vacation day for you!

xoxo, Alicia

[all images via Glitter Guide's Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!