Monday, January 24, 2011

Lexington


Happy Monday! Well, like I mentioned on Friday, we went to Lexington and stayed at a B+B this past weekend. It was so nice to get away, and Lexington is such a pretty little city! There are so many gorgeous old homes (including the B+B we stayed in!) in the city. On Friday night we got in around 6 pm and took our time getting out to a nice light dinner at Natasha's and then saw Black Swan at the Kentucky Theater right across the street (have you seen the movie--what did you think??). On Saturday we woke up to a great breakfast and then headed out to see Keeneland and do a little shopping.

Now tell me how your weekend was! xo, Alicia

[Photo credits: 1, 2 + 3 taken by me]

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!