Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Monday + Happy New Year


Hope your year is off to a great start!! I'm very excited about what this year will hold:

Growing my Pilates practice and learning as much as I can.

My husband will graduate.

I'll be running in my first full marathon in May.

Growing Bella Card Company.

Reading more classic literature.


The new year brings about fresh perspective, a blank slate that you can fill in however you want. I'd LOVE to hear what your goals for the new year are!


[Photo Credit: The City Sage]

2 comments:

  1. I like all those exciting things!! And I'm right there with you minus the running and pilates lol. I suppose I'm not one for much physical activity these days? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    Here are my goals:
    http://lmwilliams2009.blogspot.com/2011/01/11-goals-for-new-year.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!