Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Weekend!


Well it's almost the end of January and the amount of daylight is increasing a little tiny bit with each passing day! Yay!! It has been hard to get motivated to keep up with my marathon training plan, but I'm hoping as the days get longer I'll stay more on top of a consistent running schedule. So far this year, my running mileage is at 48 miles (if I were diligent about following my training plan I think it would be a lot more...!).

Here are some links from around the web:

*Have you heard that Rue's Issue 3 is live?? Go look!

*Classy Superbowl party inspiration.

*Ban.do does Valentine's Day (I just ordered a headband and can't wait to get it!)

*Already thinking of warm weather? How about some spring fashion trends?

Have a lovely weekend! xo, Alicia

[Photo credits: Rue image gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!