Sunday, January 16, 2011

Running for a Cause

Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, I will be running my first full marathon this year on May 1st. To motivate me through the training and also because I believe this is a great organization, I'm raising money for Samaritan's Purse during these months leading up to the race. Specifically, the money I raise will go to clean water projects in Uganda. This video says it better than I can, so if you feel lead, you can click here to watch it.



If you feel compelled, I would appreciate your prayers for an injury-free training + race. And if you'd like to donate money to the cause, you can do so by clicking here: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/alicia-clinton/aliciaclinton

Thanks for reading! xo, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!