Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Well this week just flew by! I've been poking around the blogosphere even though I've missed sharing some posts with you this week so I'd love to share my findings:)


How to create the (party) look: rainbows and confetti.


These beautiful pink ranunculus look just like the ones I bought from Trader Joe's last weekend (what a way to brighten up a drab week!). They make me feel happy every time I look at them (which my husband can attest to--every time I see them I exclaim over how pretty they are!).


I'm going bananas myself over this cool idea to spread the love around this Valentine's Day--what a fun surprise it would be to see a personalized sticker on your fruit!

I hope your weekend is great (and maybe warm?). xo, Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!