Sunday, September 12, 2010

Toast: AW2010 House + Home


The latest collection of House + Home products from UK company Toast is now available online. As I am in the middle of doing a bit of decorating in my bedroom, I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from their online catalog of these gorgeous, luxurious bedrooms with you. (I have never really thought about it, but the idea of coordinating my bathrobe with my bedding like they did in this collection is at the same time a bit over the top while still being really fun! Don't you think?)

[Items: Row 1 Handwoven Textured Throw, Cashmere Blend Cropped Salwar; Row 2 Silk Velvet Cushion Cover, Ottoman Silk Gown; Row 3 Faded Floral Quilt, Faded Floral Silk Gown]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!