Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Birthday Party : Custom Invitation


I had the pleasure of working with Roopika to design her baby girl's first birthday party invitation. Roopika wanted a clean + simple design to introduce the cupcake party theme to her guests. She also wanted a whimsical font for her daughter's name. I am so happy with the way they turned out, especially after receiving this e-mail: "I was away over the weekend and just got home to open the amazing invites! I LOVE everything about them! Thanks for the gorgeous extras. I'm so grateful to you for making this special occasion that much more special."

If you have an upcoming party and would like me to help you design an invitation and maybe even some coordinating paper goods, please e-mail me: bellacardco@gmail.com. Thanks and have a happy day!

xo, Alicia

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!