Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Recap and Great Finds

Monday rolls around again...a fresh start to a new week. It's really wet here in Cincinnati (slow front moving in...rain all week), but it's sooo green! Very lovely.

{credit via syal8r}

Last night I made the Congo Bars I told you about before.

{credit via bakerella}

They. were. amazing. Everyone else thought so too! We ate them while they were still warm with vanilla ice cream. YUM!

And now for some great finds:

These Furoshiki Shiki Card Holders are great for protecting and carrying your business cards or social calling cards! They come in shades of pink, green, and yellow. How cute!


My friend Sarah (who now has two sweet baby boys) just reopened her etsy shop, Jack and Izzy, after a maternity leave of absence! Check out her things! She is so talented and throws the cutest parties.


This print is available through annechovie's etsy shop! I love it and think it would be so fun to buy, and then surprise my husband by hanging it up [see if he notices it:) ]. It sums us up perfectly!

Let me know of some other great finds! As always, thanks for reading and happy Monday!
xo, Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alicia -
    Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I really appreciate it! Love this weekend list - I'm in love with those cute little card holders - so clever. Your Congo bars look amazing, luckily I wasn't there otherwise I doubt anyone else would have had any.
    Hope you're having a beautiful week so far!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!