Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rearrange and New Designs

Hello! Happy Thursday. Is it nice weather where you are? We have just had the most pleasant spring in Cincinnati. It rained last weekend and was a little cold, but that's to be expected--it's April for goodness sakes! So much sunshine though--helps make a good mood and a great attitude!

I have been busy trying to work on connecting with local events and local businesses to spread the word about my little company (I LOVE saying that...I don't, on the other hand, love sorting through everything and paying the taxes when April rolls around next year...haha.). I am wrapping up working with my first wedding invitation client. She was absolutely the sweetest bride and so great to work with. I will post photos once everything is finalized and printed! Can't wait!

I've also been trying to get my name out to local (or not local) high school seniors. I donated some graduation party invitations to the Afterprom Preview Silent Auction at my high school alma mater, Milford HS. And on top of that exposure, I was given the opportunity to set up a table with my graduation party products right next to where parents of juniors and seniors will be bidding! And I am taking that opportunity!:) If you know someone who would be interested in custom graduation party invitations or graduation announcements, please e-mail me! (bellacardco@gmail.com)

In other news, Patrick and I rearranged (for the second time in a month?) our living/working spaces. It is great for both of us (we found a new desk for Patrick for $40 at Target on clearance! don't you love a good deal?!). I would love it if my workspace looked like this:


Someday it will:)

Oh! One more thing! Remember how I partnered with Mary of Girls on the Run for a raffle? She reached her goal! BUT, you can STILL donate $5, which will enter you to win all kinds of sweet personalized stationery from Bella! Thanks everyone for supporting Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!