Sunday, April 11, 2010

{Raffle} Bella Card Company + Girls on the Run


Hello again! I couldn't wait to share this exciting news about a raffle from Bella Card Company. My friend Mary Gaertner approached me about partnering with her to help reach her goal of raising money for scholarships for a program she is involved with called Girls on the Run, and more specifically, the charity running leg of the program called Solemates.

Mary works for the local Cincinnati chapter of GOTR and decided to take this step to run her very first full marathon (the Flying Pig, Cincinnati) and raise money for Solemates to provide scholarships so more girls could participate in this awesome program.

When asked what attracted Mary to GOTR, she said, “I wish that I had found out how fun exercise can be when I was younger. I think I would have had a much easier time accepting my body as I grew up if I knew all of the awesome things it can do. Since I caught the running bug my freshman year of college, it has totally changed my self-awareness. I like the fact that these girls are getting to learn how to use their bodies for their health at the age when they are so easily influenced.”

Now that you have seen what a cool organization this is, help support Mary in her endeavors and win the following raffle personalized prize pack from yours truly, Bella Card Company! The prize includes one 8.5"x11" print (Sunburst design with your initial), and two sets of notecards (one set of ten of the Sunburst with Initial Monogram Cards and one set of twelve of the Personalized Modern Notecards)!!


The details to enter: Go to Mary's donation page (isn't she cute?!) and for every $5 donation you enter, you will be entered one time into the raffle to win this lovely prize package (valued at $46!). There is no limit on the amount of entries/$5 donations you make. You will receive a receipt for tax purposes from active.com via e-mail once your donation has been submitted. Mary will keep track of the number of your donations and the winner will be announced the day after her race via e-mail, May 3rd!

Support a great cause and be sure to be the winner by donating early and often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!