Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to Spring!

First of all, I apologize for my absence the past month and a half (has it been that long...?). With no real intentions, I've not been online or on the computer as much during the past weeks. I have been busy reading and studying through some textbooks to prepare to take a certification test to become a personal trainer (in addition to teaching Pilates). And also, as I told you before, I'm training for my first full marathon. Quite nervous about that, but it has been a great experience with all the discipline and commitment that go into that. Anyway, enough excuses. The first day of spring was last week, and while I missed sharing a post on that momentous day that we all look forward to, I thought this week I might share some spring-inspired posts! I completely fell in love with this centerpiece idea when Cyd of The Sweetest Occasion shared it. The mixture of glass and white ceramic vessels with bright yellow craspedia on white linens is such an easy, affordable, clean look that is perfect for these first weeks of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!