Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Friday!

The first week of August has come + past, so here's a little reminder to take the time to slow down + enjoy this weekend.

And maybe try this perfect summer recipe: crab cake BLTs. Mmmm, doesn't that sound good?? (It would probably sound even better if I lived close to the coast!)

A few links to click through this weekend:

* I'll admit it. I like The City. And I really like Whitney Port.

* Rebecca at The Pink Orange shared some of her favorite sans serif fonts: love!

* Maybe this weekend you can try going to a local farmer's market, since it's National Farmer's Market Week.

* This tutorial is the best thing I found all week.

Have a lovely weekend!
xo, Alicia

P.S. - There are TWO opportunities for you to win a giveaway here and here. Go enter!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!