Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pandora Bell

What first caught my eye about Pandora Bell (a confectionery based in the West of Ireland) was their cool branding. Studio Output, the company that created the branding and packaging, said that they were asked to give Pandora Bell products "the sophisticated presence they deserve. The resulting designs take inspiration from vintage food packaging and labels, giving them a contemporary twist through the use of different production techniques for the graphic components." I love the idea of vintage + a modern twist, and I think they nailed it.


What next caught my attention is that they use only natural ingredients. If you know me, you probably know that I'm not much of a stickler for all natural or organic products, but! I think it is a nice idea to have all natural products, especially for something sweet! I would love to try some of their creations. They look positively mouth-watering!

xo, Alicia

[found via Lovely Package]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!