Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Weekend!

My dad's birthday was on Wednesday this week (seems there have been so many things to celebrate recently!! i LOVE it!), and while wrapping up his package, I was inspired by the "Weekly Wrap" series I found on Paper Crave. My favorites (and the ones I tried to use) are:


and



The DIYs for these are here and here. And here is my adaptation to make it look a little bit more masculine [still used the bow...:)].


The garland came in with circles punched out from some extra paper I had with a 2" circle punch, then hole punched at the top and tied together with ribbon. I wrapped it around a couple times, then added the bow and a name tag!

And for a few links for some weekend web browsing...

*J.Crew's new wedding boutique in NYC!

*Secrets to a happy marriage, my favorite one is this one

*How does she? {a great website to just browse around...find something you love and post it back here!}

H A V E A H A P P Y W E E K E N D !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!