Wednesday, March 3, 2010

{Inspiration} Party Ideas!

Yesterday I caught up with my friend Lisa over lunch at 20 Brix in Milford. We went through the same course to get certified to teach Pilates last summer, and during those months, we saw each other all the time as we worked out, sweat, and learned more about the body in motion--real bonding time there! I haven't seen her much since then--we've both been extremely busy--so it was really nice to catch up with her. She's one of those people who just exudes happiness and life, and so it is an honor for her to be in my life!

Over the course of our lunch date, we talked about my etsy shop and she asked me to come up with an idea for the first birthday party of her baby Tessa. So this morning, I have been browsing through blogs and webpages looking for inspiration. And wow are there some great inspiration pieces out there!

Raggedy Anne Party featured on Twig and Thistle

Pinwheel Birthday Party on Kara's Party Ideas

I will keep you updated and let you know what we end up going with. In the meantime--do you have any inspiration you'd like to share for this special first birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!