Monday, March 15, 2010

{DIY} St. Patrick's Day Party Circles

Hello again! I would love to introduce to you these little party circles that I've just posted into my etsy shop...just in time for St. Patrick's Day!


These are in a PDF format and can be yours for only $5! There are an infinite number of uses for these--your imagination is your limit! Shown above, they can be used as swizzle sticks (just glue two of them together onto a skewer, back sides facing together) or beverage charms (punch a hole in one and add ribbon to tie around the neck of the glass). They can also be used as cupcake toppers (glue two of them together onto a lollipop stick, back sides facing together), place cards, napkin rings, favor tags, thank you cards, and more! Have fun with them--you can print as many as you want once you purchase the file.

Thanks for stopping by!
-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!