Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday + Anniversary Party Invitations


Hello hello! Welcome to the new week. I hope your Easter weekend was good and you were able to spend time with family and maybe even reflect on the true meaning of the weekend.


It is going to be a great week--my in-laws are coming into town and then some friends will come in a little later this week as well. And it's taper week before the Flying Pig marathon! Other than the rain that is forecasted all week, it should be great.


P.S. These invitations were a fun project I got to work on for Studio S for their first anniversary party coming up next month.

1 comment:

  1. Love the invitations! I'm hoping the rain will clear up soon - good luck getting ready for the big marathon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!