Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm Thankful For.

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you are enjoying the company of friends and family. Remember to take a few moments to tell others how thankful you are that they are in your life or just to reflect on all the good things in your life.

Today I am thankful for:


My sweet husband. I couldn't have dreamed up a better person to complete me. He is the one who is always, always there for me.


My family. This was taken at my brother's wedding last year. I'm so happy that we all have found someone else to spend the rest of our lives with. It's so fun having EIGHT and not just four of us now:)


My job = teaching Pilates. I can't say enough about how much I love what I do. Instead of going to work and leaving with a feeling of stress, I get to go to work and de-stress. (Granted there are those occasional clients who might get the best of me...but it's so rare!)


My business. It is so much fun being able to do something else I love and bring in a little extra income. I have learned so much from starting Bella Card Co. this year.


The support of my church through the community group that Patrick and I started attending this year. It feels great to be connected to other Christians, who have now become friends.

[Photo credits: 1, 2, 4 are personal photographs. 3 via The Breathing Room, 5 via New City Presbyterian Church website]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!