Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Monday + New Christmas Products in Shop!


Happy Monday! Welcome back to a new week. December starts this week--anyone else excited?? As you may have heard, it's Cyber Monday (which sounds a lot better than Black Friday, right?) + to join in, Bella Card Company is offering 20% off anything in the shop! Just enter code MERRY at checkout to receive discount on your entire purchase. And to kick things off, I have new Christmas cards with matching gift tags and favor bag labels. But the fun doesn't stop there! Check out the shop for the complete collection and remember the 20% off deal lasts this week only (ends Saturday, Dec. 4th). Remember to enter the code MERRY. Stationery makes lovely stocking stuffers for everyone on your list.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait till the craft show is over next weekend so I can spruce up my shop for the holidays! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HEART the Merry Christmas Trees. Good job Alicia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!