Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jack-o-Lantern


Yesterday was a beautiful fall day (okay well actually it got up to 90 degrees...the changing colors on the trees were the only way you knew it had to be October!). So the husband + I decided to carve into the pumpkins we got a few weeks ago at the pumpkin patch. His is the jack-o-lantern. I only show you a photo of mine drawn on (the cat) because when I finished carving, I realized that it was all going to come out in one big chunk...boo. This was only the second time I have ever carved a pumpkin, so I'm not sure why I attempted something so complex! P said that we could get another one and he would help me next time. We'll see how it goes!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!