Friday, October 8, 2010

Food Blogs


The latest e-mail from GOOP was all about food blogs. Which I was really excited about because a lot of times when I'm trying a new recipe, I'm following the directions from my laptop screen! And it's always nice to find new inspiration, isn't it? The top ten (in no particular order) that she shared were: smitten kitchen, matt bites, pictures + pancakes, orangette, david lebovitz (the one to go to for pastry recipes...yum!), oh joy eats, what katie ate, cannelle et vanille, tastespotting (one of my favorites!), and stay at stove dad. (And while most of these blogs offer more than just sweet tooth recipes, you can see where my heart is by the photos I chose to share with you.)

Check them out and try something new this weekend! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!