Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekends


Happy happy Friday to you! Hope your week was good and that you are staying cool. I am most definitely going to try to stay cool as I head south to the beautiful Palmetto State, South Carolina today. Just a quick trip and we'll be back on Sunday with two more people (my sister + nephew are coming up for a week and a half!).

A few links for your weekend leisure time:

* cute history of running skirts

* easy diy project (just need an old tin + a strong magnet) with bonus free printable for shopping lists

* elephantine jewelry is 15% off right now using code SUMMER at checkout

* MORE s'mores love :)

* if you haven't yet seen or heard about rue magazine, check it out

[Photo credit: coco+kelley]

1 comment:

  1. Rue magazine looks great, can't wait to see more... the image on the boat is gorgeous, has me dreaming of summer! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!