Monday, July 19, 2010

Anniversary Day + Happy Monday

Happy Monday to you! I hope your weekend was fabulous. Today I am in Chicago and am celebrating my second wedding anniversary with my best friend! In commemoration of this day two years ago, here are a few of my favorite photos.

I have never met anyone like Patrick. He is so good to me and so sweet + thoughtful. There truly is no one else better for me than him--he is the perfect complement for me. I love you so much, Patrick + here's to many more years together!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Alicia, I hope you have a lovely day. Your wedding pics are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pictures...thanks for sharing them! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! xoxo, Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you everyone! it was such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!