Sunday, June 13, 2010

Southern Charm


Happy Monday! Hope your weekend was good. I had the chance to finish up working on some bridal shower invitations for my sister, who lives in Greenville, SC and is hosting a party for her sister-in-law.


I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think they look southern (good thing since it is taking place in South Carolina!).


I just love the warm, inviting feeling that you get when you walk into a beautiful southern home. My sister's house is absolutely beautiful (my brother-in-law built...wish I had photos!). I really hope that people feel that way when they come into my home (even if it isn't in the South)!

Have a great day today!!

{Photos: Sherrie's Page on Flickr, Southern Living, Invitation photos taken by yours truly}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!