Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Round-Up


Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm excited because I don't have to teach Pilates tomorrow morning bright and early (I can't remember the last time I didn't have to teach on Saturday! woohoo!). Father's Day is Sunday, and we're celebrating my dad by having a family dinner together. In light of it being Father's Day this weekend, I thought I would share with you some links to get inspired if you have put off preparing anything for the day:)

a free card download, just in the knick of time (also does not require you to make a trip to pick one out in the crowded card aisle!)

father's day theme cookies! if you live in New York, you can buy them here, or if you are an excellent baker you can try your own hand at making them!

if you didn't see it before, i posted an adorable DIY (courtesy of Paper Crave) to wrap your father's day gift a few days ago, and here's ANOTHER adorable idea!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that pillow! thanks for sharing :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!