Thursday, June 10, 2010

Braids


Happy Thursday! Don't you just love braids? Look how pretty and feminine they look (I guess I wouldn't necessarily use the word feminine to describe the model in the last photo, but her braid is GORGEOUS!). Such a classic and timeless look (my mom used to french braid my hair when I was little), but there are so many ways to make it fresh and new too! I just absolutely love love the look of a teeny braid that looks and acts like a headband, like in the first photo, which the girls on The Hills love to sport. [Side note: I probably shouldn't admit this, but in the past month, I have watched every episode of that show...my family thinks my brain is shrinking.]

{Photos: 1. Ideeli, 2. J.Crew, 3. Credit, 4 + 5. Pretty. Little. World.}

2 comments:

  1. that fishbone braid is so gorgeous! i definitely need to take the time to braid more often.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying hard to figure out how to make this work in my hair... I'm afraid it's just still a bit too short. So pretty though...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!