Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Happy weekend to you! Hope your week was good and productive (wishing mine had been more so...productive that is! don't we always wish that!?). I had the opportunity to create some custom thank you notecards for a friend of mine who is raising support to work for an organization called Athletes in Action. He said that he wanted something masculine and something that would stand out in a pile of mail. I hope these do the trick for him, and I'm thinking they will! I'm really pleased with the way they turned out. I made the envelopes myself (first time I had tried this out!), and while it was a lot of work, I really love them. What do you think?


{images taken by yours truly}

And now for a few links to click through this weekend:

*Really cool postcards. Hilda (she's only 23...what talent!) puts together color coded arrangements, takes photos of them, and now she's turned them into postcards!

*Last-minute ideas for your Memorial Day celebration...don't those strawberries look fabulous!

*Speaking of Memorial Day, here is some military-inspired fashion

*Little, teensy cupcake stands! So cute.

*An easy DIY project for the long weekend

1 comment:

  1. Thanks ALicia, and I love mark's thank you notes!! :) Miss you dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!