Monday, May 10, 2010

Fresh new products!

Yesterday I added a few things to my etsy shop. I've been working with the sweetest bride on some wedding invitations (my first time designing these most important pieces of paper!), and in the process came up with a few different designs that I wanted to share with you and hear what you think about them! Without further ado...

Damask Monogram Wedding Invitation Suite

Damask Wedding Invitation Suite

Lace Inspiration Wedding Invitation Suite

One of my favorite details on these invitations is the sticker address labels. I think they introduce what is inside the envelope really well and are just so cute! Which one is your favorite?

Later today I'll post some photos of some more invitations that I created--those ones will be more for showers, parties, etc.

Hope your day is off to a good start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!