You might have received one of these if you are reading this...
As promised, in this little article you will find some great ideas to put your little treasures to use!
Spring-inspired tags (in Bella colors!):
1. Use these sweet things as adornments on a spring birthday gift to your friend (or since Easter is approaching, why not use them on an Easter basket!). Just punch a hole and affix with raffia ribbon or a pretty spring-colored ribbon. You can also personalize it by just writing your greeting or the recipient's name!
2. Create placecards and coordinating napkin rings for a special occasion!
P.S. You can download and print more of these tags for FREE at www.scribd.com/bellacardco!
Tiny flower bloom:
Use craft glue or a hot glue gun to affix these adorable flower buds to:
1. Bobby pin, hair clip, or headband (see above)
2. Small clutch--find an old one in your closet for an instant facelift! (see below)
3. Anything you want to add a personalized touch to--the sky is the limit!!
If you come up with some clever way of using either of these that you would love to share, just e-mail me at email@example.com with some photos--I would love to post them and credit you!!!
And if you didn't get one of these, let me know and I will make sure you get one--leave a comment or e-mail me!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please check out my etsy shop for more items as well!!
Don't miss anything--become a subscriber!!