Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lovey-dovey

Hi! Hope your weekend is going well. It is snowy here in Cincinnati. Not to be so pessimistic, but I really don't love snow! It is just so wet and messy! It is definitely pretty, but besides that I could do without!

I do have something to look forward to though! Valentine's Day is coming up next weekend. I know Valentine's Day gets a lot of grief across the board, but I do love that day. Of course we should show our love every day of the year, but it is an extra special day to do so! I am looking forward to a date with my husband and wearing my new dress from J.Crew, see below. Isn't it cute!?


Aside from that, I have some great new cards that are perfect and just in time for Valentine's Day. Check them out! www.etsy.com/shop/bellacardco



Thanks! Have a great rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!