Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Updates!

A little overdue, but here is a photo of Patrick and myself before heading out on our Valentine's date to Buca di Beppo in that little black dress I posted a while ago:


He is so darling in his suit, I love it when we get dressed up! So much fun. It was a lovely evening--we finished it by renting a movie and relaxing at home in our PJs. Aren't those just the best?!

Also, a shout out to my friend Megan for coming to a mat Pilates class with me this past Monday. She bought a half-off package for the classes through Groupon, an amazing daily e-mail that you should really sign up for! You can choose your own city, but every day they will send you a new offer, usually half off some really cool restaurant or service in your city! Anyway, Megan did awesome and I'm so proud of her. In her words the following day: "I'm sore all over, but I'm ready to have at it again!" That's the spirit!

Lastly, please keep me in mind for any special events you have coming up. I have been approached to custom design some invitations for birthday parties, engagement parties, bridal showers, even weddings (yay!) and I would love to help make your event the best it can be with a special invitation or thank you note. I couldn't be more excited to help you out, so just get in touch!

-A.

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress, love the picture, love Bucas :-).
    I am trying my first pilates class this Friday, I am so excited...and hoping I won't be too sore for my run on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! I just looove hearing from you!